Diploma in Ayurveda
Upon successful completion of the program students are able to gain employment as Food Service Workers, Food Service Helpers, Dietary Aides and Food Preparers. Additionally, FSW graduates are also trained to adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, WHIMS, the Sanitation Code and other related legislation.
At the end of the course, students get the membership of CHAYA Foundation and registered as RAP (Registered Ayurvedic Practitioner).
Completion of grade 12 from any country with sciences major, age must be 18 years or above and have good understanding of the english language.
- Fundamental Concepts in Ayurveda
- Western Anatomy
- Western Physiology
- Introduction to human anatomy
- Introduction to human Physiology
- Philosophy of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Physiology
- Ayurvedic Herbology- 1
- Ayurvedic herbology-2
- Ayurvedic pathology
- Ayurvedic diagnostic methodology: Nidana
- Charka’s diagnostic method
- Ayurvedic clinical applications
- Steps in methodology of examination
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Practicum/ Supervised Ayurvedic Clinics (350 hours)
- Duration 2 Years
- Skill level Diploma
- Fees C$: 18,000 (Int 24,900)