The course aims to introduce and familiarize students to the format and content of Academic IELTS with the intent of seeking quantitative and measurable grown. A successful candidate of this course would achieve a minimum band score of 7 with no band less than 6.5. This course aims to equip students with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the Academic IELTS test with confidence by providing material for practice in all areas of the test. Regular mock tests are built into the class schedules with a special emphasis with individual feedback and advice from professionals.
- Introduction to the test: Listening, Reading, General Writing, Speaking
- Introduction to listening skills
- Introduction to the Reading Test
- Introduction to Academic Writing Task One
- Introduction to General Writing Task Two
- Speaking Test
- Preparation for mock exam 1
- Final Mock Exam
Fulfilling Mandatory requirements of certain positions.
- Duration 25 Hours
- Course Type Preparatory
- Fees $550