CPR and First Aid Certification
- Red Cross Certification
- Relevant and Current Procedures
- Preparing to Respond to Medical Emergencies
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Wound Care
Graduates of this certificate will fulfill a requirement that in many professions including nurses, doctors, early childhood educators and more.
A Canadian high school diploma or equivalent strong communication and organizational skills.
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level Certification
- Fees $ 200