HACCP & Food Safety Certificate Program
- The role of HACCP in reducing food safety risks
- How to identify and control hazards
- The importance of Prerequisites as a foundation of HACCP
- How to initiate a HACCP System and apply the 7 HACCP Principles
- The process of implementing HACCP in a food facility
- How to validate and verify HACCP is working
- How to audit and keep HACCP relevant
After finishing the course student will be able to successfully manage HACCP Food Safety system to consistently ensure product safety.
A Canadian high school diploma or equivalent strong communication and organizational skills.
- Duration 25 Hours
- Skill level Certificate
- Fees $400