- The role of HACCP in reducing food safety risks
- How to identify and control hazards
- The importance of Prerequisites as a foundation of HACCP
- How to initiate a HACCP System and apply the 7 HACCP Principles
- The process of implementing HACCP in a food facility
- How to validate and verify HACCP is working
- How to audit and keep HACCP relevant
After finishing the course student will be able to successfully manage HACCP Food Safety system to consistently ensure product safety.
A Canadian high school diploma or equivalent strong communication and organizational skills.
Having a functional HACCP system can enhance the marketability of your products in the international marketplace. The HACCP & Food Safety Certificate Program offers training to your employees to initiate and successfully manage your HACCP Food Safety system to consistently ensure product safety.ENROLL