You can find all the available IELTS test dates here. Click on “Register” to book an IELTS exam in Mississauga and register to save your spot within a couple of minutes. So The world’s most popular high defined English language test, accepted for study, work, and migration in Mississauga.
We are an official IELTS test centre in Mississauga. We are conveniently located close to several transport links and is in a peaceful, quiet setting. Also, we are pleased to offer wireless headphones at our location.
You can book Register for IELTS in 3 simple steps.
1. Check the available dates and select your test date (you will need to select a separate test date for your Speaking test).
2. Click on the Register and you will direct to the Online Registration System page. You need to select the Academic or general.
3. For the last step, Just fill out the form and Pay.
The IELTS Registration fees for Academic or General is $311.00 (including Tax)
(We accept Visa, MasterCard, or debit card.) We do not hold seats for candidates. Seats are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
Guidelines for the IELTS Registration documents:
Photo Guidelines for the IELTS Registration:
1. The most important is technical requirements (e.g. we can only accept .jpg photo files of 500 X 750 pixels and with a file size less of than 1MB.)
2. The photo must be in colour, no more than 6 months old, clear, close-up of the head and shoulder, with a neutral expression, without glasses, must not have anything covering the face, the outlines of the eyes, nose, mouth or ears, etc.
Identity document (Passport for the test takers Outside of their own country) guidelines for the IELTS Registration:
Your scanned identity document must contain: ID number, signature, Date of Birth, Photography, ID expiry date, and must be in colour
Your scanned document must be in JPEG, GIF or PNG format. The dimensions must be smaller than 1600 by 1600 pixels and the file size should be 1.5 MB or less
*Please remember that you must bring the same original identification document (passport or PRC) with you on test day. If you do not bring the original document (no copies), you will not be allowed to sit the test, nor transfer the test date, nor get a refund.