The office of Community Engagement is responsible for developing mutually beneficial engagements between our students, staff members, local community and campus mentors.
The students who are driven to make an impact in the society and do something about the social structures or environmental issues are constantly guided by our mentors to achieve a sense of inducing change. As they say, “Change is the only constant.” We believe in this saying.
Community Engagement for Students
The office of community engagement is the first and last resort for all student organizations who are involved in engaging with the community at local and international level.
Some of the things we do:
- Starting conversation with community partner
- Inducing a plan that works best for both community and student needs.
- Providing basics like reserve vehicles, rooms etc.
- Arranging meetings on tracking progress at each step
- Overseeing legal agreements
We welcome students and new ideas that they bring with them, feel free to reach out to us.