- Course Code: O.A
- Course Type Diploma
- Duration: 35 Weeks (2 Sem)
- Languages: English
- Class Days: Sun - Sat
- Mode: Full Time and Part Time
- International Students: Yes
- Start Dates: Continuous
This course helps students acquire knowledge and develop skills of office supply management, customer service and database management among other subjects. Students are acquainted with front office work.
Administrative positions, accounts department, customer service are a few roles students can take up. This profile has no industry limits. Students can apply for the jobs of Bookkeeper, Executive Office Assistant, Office Manager, Business Applications Specialist, Marketing Assistant, Corporate Account Assistant, Financial Control Clerk, Human Resources Assistant and Accounting and Payroll Administrator.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Age must be 18 years or above
- English Proficiency ( IELTS/CELPIP/Other English Tests or OSSD Equivalent)
- Professional Skills
- Basic Computers
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Customer Services
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Administration
- Basic Accounting
- Workplace Etiquette
- Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Customer/Vendor Relations
- Performing expense reports, invoices and orders.
- Preparing Financial Reports.