Answer: Payment reference number can be found in the payment confirmation email sent to you when you pay for the exam
Answer: The most convenient way of payment is online, however, if you are unable to do so, you can always choose any other modes of payment –
• In-person by cash, credit card or debit card at our Main Center – 7420 Airport Road, Mississauga L4T 4E5
• e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Over the phone using your credit card.
Answer: The fees for any type of IELTS Exam(Academic or General, Paper Based or Computer Delivered) is
• $319.79 if paid by cash, debit card or e-transfer
• $329.68 if paid by credit card.
You will be provided with your Payment Reference Number within 24 business hours of payment. Note: Weekends are not considered in business hours.
Answer: Usually it takes 48 business hours to receive confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 hours you can
• Contact our office at +1 905-790-3940
• Email us at email@example.com
• Drop by at our office at 209-7420 Airport Road, Mississauga ON L4T 4E5 (Monday-Friday between 9-5)
Fees and Forms:
Requests for transfer or cancellation must be received by the head office at least 5 weeks prior to the first-choice test date. If it is less than 5 weeks from your test date, refunds and test date transfers will only be considered for Special Circumstances.
The following are considered Special Circumstances for Test-Day transfer or refund:
All transfers or cancellation will be subject to an $80.00 administration fee. For all transfer or cancellation requests please complete the following forms and email, fax or mail to the IELTS office:
If you qualify for a Special Circumstance transfer or cancellation after test day, the transfer or cancellation request must be obtained no later than 5 days after the test date.
Test takers who miss the timeline will NOT receive a transfer or cancellation and MUST reapply.
All refunds and test date transfers are subject to an $80.00 fee. There are no exceptions.
Refunds: Refunds may take 2–3 weeks for processing (the fee test takers pay minus $80).