International Students

Our International Students Center offers a full range of services that are designed to support students in academic success. The Institute provides students with education and practical job skills that open doors to many new opportunities and prepare them for future challenges.The world is flat is a modern paradigm that makes sense. Sometimes education in Canada can be worth more than any local education.

The Center provides student visa information and documents to assist newcomers in understanding and complying with Canada’s immigration regulations and policies. Students should apply for their Temporary Resident Visa and Study Permit at the appropriate Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in their country. The processing time may vary and it is advised to apply as early as possible.

Current information regarding Temporary Resident Visas and Study Permits can be found at the nearest Canadian Diplomatic Mission. After the application has been approved by the Canadian Embassy, the student should plan their move to Canada. The student services coordinators at BITTS are able to assist students with planning and arrangements for their transition to Canada.
When you enter Canada you must satisfy an immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their studies.
Provide proof for sufficient funds to support their stay in Canada, pay for tuition fees, living expenses for themselves and accompanying family members, if any, and return transportation for themselves and accompanying family members.

Since the process may take over a month to complete, our advice is to apply at the earliest. The study visa issued by the Canadian Government is usually for the duration of the course.